...at it's very best!
Join Us on FACEBOOK! @ Tori 's K9 Adventures, LLC
Here at Tori's K9 Adventures, LLC we are a training and manners based facility and our professional knowledge of K9 psychology works towards maintaining proper behavior and manners. We take pride in what we do and our passion for both our own dogs and yours is something you won't find anywhere else. We provide your pet with the same treatment we provide our own and focus on creating a well-balanced dog in every activity we do. Each day we work to provide all the essentials, physically and mentally, to keep your dog happy, healthy, stress free and well mannered.
NEW CLIENT? Be sure to click on "What to bring and how to prepare."
Why choose Tori's K9 Adventures?
1. We only have 18 night time rooms, unlike most kennels that have 70 dogs or more boarding at one time. Having a smaller number of boarders allows us to provide proper care, attention and affection to each dog during their stay.
2. All playtime is inside, going outside only for potty breaks every couple hours. Keeping playtime inside keeps your dog out of the heat, cold and rain and helps keep them clean during their stay. This is extremely beneficial for dogs that are kept inside at home and brachiocephalic (smush-faced) breeds that do not do well in the weather elements.
3. Our Boarding fee is all-inclusive. Boarding fee includes: potty beaks, playtime/daycare all day, bedding, bowls, medications, and very close care. We do not charge extra to take your dog outside nor do we charge extra for playtime or bedding. We strongly recommend bringing your own food, individually bagged or in a large zip-lock bag with a pre-measured scoop.
4. We Understand Dog Behavior. All of the Tori's K9 Adventures family is educated in dog behavior and proper handling. This enables us to properly pair up play groups and introduce newcomers, keeping everyone having a great time and getting along during daycare. During their stay with us, all dogs are worked with on proper socialization and basic manners, such as not jumping up. We also provide tips on our "Boarding" page under the "what to bring and how to prepare" section that will make the boarding experience as positive and stress free as possible.
5. 24/7 Survailance. We have a high tech security system with cameras throughout the entire facility for management viewing at all times of the day and night.
6. No Traditional kennels or Runs. We have small "rooms" not cages, which are quiet, comfortable, and private for your dog to get a stress free, good night rest and to eat breakfast and dinner in peace. Since the dogs spend their days out playing and socializing, we can offer your dog a crate at night if requested
7. We focus on training and manners! It is highly known that dogs have a tendency to regress in some of their training when boarded. Did you ever think you could board your dog and they come back with better manners then when they left? Well now you can! In addition to maintaining and working to improve proper socializing, we practice good behavior by always asking for a "sit" and to give respect by waiting patiently before placing breakfast and dinner down, not rewarding for jumping up, and much more. We take frequent potty breaks, which is especially helpful for those still working on potty training. We also teach everyone to respectfully let our attendants go in and out of doors throughout the facility first. Not only will these small things help with the training and behaviors you have been working on at home but this also keeps a proper hierarchy throughout the day, which keeps everyone getting along and allows our attendants to have great control during playtime. Everything we do is done with very calm yet assertive energy, with no harsh corrections. We will happily keep up your certain special requests. Please know we are a training based facility, focusing on improving basic manners and cues but can not guarantee anything thru our daycare and boarding programs. Check out our "Training" page for more specific and one-on-one training offerings.
8. First daycare visit is "Evaluation Day." Evaluating each dog during their first visit allows us to introduce the dog to the pack properly and to quickly pinpoint any dominance, aggression, fear, or any other unhealthy behaviors that can bring an unstable energy into our social groups. This also allows us to maintain happy and friendly dogs into our Daycare program. Please see our "Daycare" page for more details.
9. Free Training Tips at Daycare pick-up!! Part of our program is assisting you in staying consistent at home. To do so, we provide training tips for your individual dog when you pick up at the end of the day.
*Any and all prices and policies are subject to change without prior notice.